Friday, October 26, 2012

DAY FOUR AFTER SURGERY

Today I had my barium leak test and x-ray.  I got to see each swallow go down and move through my stomach and down into my new intestinal tract.  Kind of looked like jelly fish billowing around down there.  Lot's of activity going on.  My docs are happy with all my otherwise socially unacceptable activities - burping and passing gas.

I am planning to take another shower after they take out the IV cath.  I have only had pain meds twice in the last 24 hours and took them sublingually - so no need for the catheter. 

I have still been sipping, walking and resting.  My bottom hurts from all the resting.  I have been working on my needlepoint and trying to find something to watch on tv since Netflix on my Nook hasn't come through for me.
So that's it for today.  Tomorrow is my last day here - it went so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment