Saturday, January 12, 2013

HURTS SO GOOD


None of these beautiful butts are mine!!
 I went to my new gym -  Club One Pleasanton - this morning to try the  Barre class.  I have spent the rest of the day sore and hobbling a bit...not a class for the arthritic knees.  But I did it.  I adjusted as best I could and made it through the entire class. 


No wonder I am sore...

The instructor, one of the owners of the gym, complimented me on the flexibility portions and I explained about the cranky old knees.  She said it varies each time and so there isn't always so much balancing on one leg, so I will be back. 

I am also looking forward to meeting the trainer, Jesse, who everyone raves about. He works kind of regular business hours so I am not sure when I am going to be able to catch up with him...


Oh my - I just lifted my arms up and they are so sore!  Going back tomorrow...

1 comment: