Thursday, January 19, 2012

DRAGGED MYSELF TO THE GYM

I made it back to the gym today after a week of  viral lethargy, a strange kind of cold which sapped my energy and has made my head fuzzy.  I did a short work out and mopped everything I touched with antibacterials - the best I can do until they come up with antivirals, I guess.

I did weigh in and was unhappy to see I am up 2 pounds but my official weigh in isn't until Monday and perhaps 2 pounds of mucus will evacuate my body by then!  I suspect the oatmeal and toast diet has something to do with it, too.

I am taking Ally back to school on Sunday and that will also reduce the dining out that she so enjoys having me treat her to.  So until Monday I will leave you with this:  GO 49ers!!

3 comments:

  1. (go steelers? :))

    LOVE your attitude, Susan.

    Lets go and make this an amazing weekend.

    xo

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's frustrating to gain 2 pounds, I know, but you have been sick, so give yourself a break. Plus, I know that some days I go up a pound or two for no reason other than I'm just retaining fluid, so that's another possibility. I'm sure your next weigh-in will be just fine.

    I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better! This business of colds is not fun!

    ReplyDelete