Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OY WHAT A WEEK I'M HAVING

I didn't weigh in at the gym on Sunday because I was going to make Monday my official weigh-in day.  Then this week happened and I have not made it to the gym yet. 

You know that saying about life is what happens when your making other plans?  Or the one about s*%# happens? That is this week.  I am dealing with insurance companies after a fender bender, the cable company (need I say more) and constant interruptions of various sorts to the week I had planned.

As I said yesterday - tomorrow  I WILL get to the gym.  Meantime I put one of those ticker thingies on the sidebar and I hope that the number gets to move down when I weigh in.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that IS a tough week. (I think I'd rather deal with the fender bender than the cable company, which is very sad.)

    Here's hoping it all levels out--not soon, but immediately!

    ReplyDelete