Thursday, May 17, 2012

WEIGH IN

Just a quick post while I am waiting for my breakfast to warm up. I am also defrosting chicken to marinate for a Chinese Chicken Salad dinner tonight. Multi-tasking has been getting a bad rap lately, but what would we women do without that ability?  It may not all be perfect, but we get a lot done.

I updated my ticker because I am now down 7 pounds.  Pretty good considering my exercise is still spotty and I had 3 vodka tonics with dinner Friday night.  It was a good time but it occurred to me afterwards that I should have ordered scotch and water and avoided the extra calories!

I have one more week until Maggie comes to visit and then a couple of events that will make staying on plan a challenge, but that is ok.  Not stressing about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 7 pounds!

    As for the coming weeks, you know the drill: Just take things one day at a time or even one meal at at time, and you'll come out on the other side.

    ReplyDelete