Monday, March 28, 2011

CHECKING IN

Just a quick post to check in.

I am very proud of myself!  I have been completely ON.  I have tracked my foods everyday and kept my calories under 1500.  Been to the gym 4 times and have lost 3 pounds this week.

I treated myself to a mani-pedi and 1 cocktail when out to dinner.

More postings to come...but now I am preparing a nice dinner for my night off - salmon for the grill, broccoli salad and brown rice.

It finally stopped raining and I am going to take the dog for a long walk.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! So happy to hear that you're ON again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! That feeling of success is so wonderful that it makes you want to keep moving forward.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, aren't you absolutely awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete