Thursday, February 10, 2011

CARROTS

Even with good news on the job front, I am not out of the grip of all the stress.  I am still having a good day or two and then lapsing back into "carb loading" which is just another way of saying stress eating.  So now I am hanging out the carrots - you know, the carrots in front of the nose of the donkey to make the stubborn ole thing get a move on?  Those carrots.

I have been wanting to get a pedicure for a couple of weeks.  I have put aside the mere $20.00 I need to do it.  I  have made a deal with myself that I will go as soon as I manage 3 days in a row on plan including 2 days of exercise.

The stress is not going away.  At least not any time soon.  I have to find ways to manage it without overeating/eating the wrong foods. I am hoping that these carrot driven deals will help.  (Otherwise my toenails are going to poke hole through all my socks!*)

I have a really big carrot in mind when I go a month straight - I am going to use a housecleaning service!


*And yes, I know I can trim my own toenails...

3 comments:

  1. Okay - get out there and earn that pedicure! Can't wait to hear what the big carrot is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using similar carrots, so fingers crossed that our carrots work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That housecleaning service would be a great big carrot. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete