Saturday, April 28, 2012

CAN THIS SCALE BE TRUSTED?

I mentioned that I am using a scale I won at a party and now I am pretty sure it is not to be trusted. Much as I would like to believe that my weight went up 5 pounds and then down 10 in the same week - I don't think that is really what happened! 

The scale is one of those electronic kinds with sensors to measure various stuff and keep track of multiple users.  I am the only user and I never programed it to do anything but weigh me.  Maybe it is trying to burst out of the confines of my simple needs and give me information of a different sort than my weekly weight?

Rather than go through the ups and downs of another week lik this one, I may just head over to CVS and buy an old fashioned scale without a battery and or a brain.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's giving you lotto numbers! :)

    I've had the same scale for 15 years. I'm hoping it'll die soon.

    ReplyDelete