Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FEELING GOOD

Last night I got home from work and was making my usual cup of decaf tea to unwind before going to bed.  I realized that if I knew how to whistle, I'd be whistling a happy tune.  I felt good.  I felt no pain.  I felt like myself again.

Now this may sound really lame, but part of it was because the back pain is gone and the tightness is going away - but it was also because I came home to a clean floor.  I took my time and didn't do anything strenuous, but I swept, vacuumed and mopped the floors.  The pleasure of the clean floors was equal to my pleasure of having no pain!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy you're happy! And I'll unselfishly offer my floor(s) for cleaning if you need cheering again!

    (good news on the back pain!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't sound strange to me--clean always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to this on so many levels I had sciatic issues in the fall and ended up in physical therapy. Last week I hurt my back and when I don't feel good a messy house bothers me even more than usual. A clean house makes me feel better! Wishing you contined good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete